30" Outrigger for Frame Scaffold
Outriggers are used to stabilize and expand the footprint of your Scaffold to build higher within OSHA criteria of a 4:1 height to base ratio. Scaffolds Supply's Outriggers attach to your frame leg with 2-Half Clamps. The Socket on the Outrigger will accept Screw Jacks, Casters, Socket Jacks and Base Plates.
- This Outrigger will double the base of a 5' Wide Scaffold Frame so you can go higher!
- These 30" Outriggers are compatible with all major brands of System and Frame Scaffold with tubing diameters of 1.6" Ø - 1.9" Ø
- This Outrigger has 2-Half Clamps welded on one side which are used to attach the Outrigger to the Scaffold Frame Leg.
- The Outrigger body is powder coated to prevent rust and minimize scratching
- When using Outriggers Scaffolds Supply strongly recommends adding Screw Jacks or Socket Jacks with Casters or Base Plates as opposed to just Base Plates. The added adjustability ensures a flush base and maximum stability.