8" Heavy Duty Locking Caster (1-3/8")
Get your scaffold rolling with Scaffolds Supply's 8" Heavy Duty Locking Caster!
Add our Socket Jack for use on unlevel surfaces and individual frame leg adjustability.
- This Caster swivels 360°
- Heavy Duty 8" Rubber Wheel
- Zerk grease fitting to apply lubrication as necessary for longevity
- 1,000 Lbs. load capacity
- Don't forget the Span Pins to secure the Caster to the frame leg or Socket Jack!
30" Outrigger for Frame Scaffold
Outriggers are used to stabilize and expand the footprint of your Scaffold to build higher within OSHA criteria of a 4:1 height to base ratio. Scaffolds Supply's Outriggers attach to your frame leg with 2-Half Clamps. The Socket on the Outrigger will accept Screw Jacks, Casters, Socket Jacks and Base Plates.
- This Outrigger will double the base of a 5' Wide Scaffold Frame so you can go higher!
- These 30" Outriggers are compatible with all major brands of System and Frame Scaffold with tubing diameters of 1.6" Ø - 1.9" Ø
- This Outrigger has 2-Half Clamps welded on one side which are used to attach the Outrigger to the Scaffold Frame Leg.
- The Outrigger body is powder coated to prevent rust and minimize scratching
- When using Outriggers Scaffolds Supply strongly recommends adding Screw Jacks or Socket Jacks with Casters or Base Plates as opposed to just Base Plates. The added adjustability ensures a flush base and maximum stability.